Thursday, October 8, 2009

Uh Oh!

What a week!
Sounds like I'm in trouble! Sounds like you guys have had great weeks!! YAY! Good for you!! Me...I cant say the same. :P It has been such an emotional and stressful week at school and at home this week. I haven't been doing my best. I'll admit, I haven't exercised at all this week! :( I walk at school with my backpack (park far away, so I can walk) but I haven't actually gotten on the treadmill. :( I know, bad! I've actually missed it! Next week will be better! I thought I'd give you guys a week to maybe catch up! ;) Eating hasn't been too bad. I've been careful with what I've eaten because I know I wouldn't be able to exercise. So, that wasn't to bad. We'll see what the scale says on Saturday!! Oh, are we weighing in on Saturday? I though most people were doing Saturday, but I wasn't sure.

Goal for tomorrow:exercise!

I'm glad everyone had a good/healthy week!!

No comments: