Thursday, October 8, 2009

Watch Out, Here I Come

I am having a great Weight Watcher week!! Even though I only get a measly 21 points a day, I have been doing GREAT!! I have a feeling that this week is going to be great for me. One thing I have been doing is I cooked a big pot of broccoli and cauliflower. Whenever I am hungry, I heat some up, sprinkle some Colby-Jack cheese on top and YUM. A whole plate is only 2-3 points. What a great snack and so filling. Oatmeal is also my best friend. Low points and oh so filling. Can you tell that both of these items are 'filling foods?" Yeah, I am a good girl! Let's see what Saturday says!

1 comment:

HoffmanFamily2 said...

"knock, knock"
"who's there?"
"Kathy.."
"UH OH!! She's coming! Don't let her in!"
HAHA-get it?!? your title says 'watch out,here I come'

p.s. good idea with the veggies!