Thursday, September 24, 2009

A blog that might be helpful...

I was checking my facebook page (which is a joke, because I really don't ever do anything on there!) but one of my 'friends' put a link to this blog. www.faithprecedessize10.blogspot.com She has three types of posts. Food for thought. Food for the body. Food for the Spirit. I'm guessing she might be doing weight watchers, because all of her recipies have point values assigned to them. But it might be a good thing to check out. Lots of gospel inspired quotes and thing that can help us in more than just getting skinny!

By the way, WHY ISN'T ANYONE ELSE POSTING ON HERE?!?! How's everyone doing this week? I feel like I've been doing pretty good this week, but I can't wait to finish nursing, because I'm ALWAYS HUNGRY!! I've just been trying to drink a lot! And chew gum. My jaw is getting sore though...

No comments: